Double A Paper
Double A is a premium paper known for its high quality, superior performance and environmental friendliness.
Product Details: RM 10.80 / ream of 500′s
A3 (297 x 420mm) 500 sheets
A4 (210 x 297mm) 40 sheets, 100 sheets and 500 sheets
B4 (257 x 364mm) 100 sheets
F14 (216 x 356mm) 40 sheets, 100 sheets and 500 sheets
Use Double A Paper to reduce impact of global warning, every ream of Double A paper reduces 12.5kg of Co.
Double A Think Beyond Paper
Everything is in the fiber, and Double A’s high fiber content makes it the best copy paper for high-speed machines.
Here are seven reasons why:
• Good Runnability - Our precision rotary paper cutting machines significantly reduce paper jams in copiers, a quality proven in a tough ‘No Jam’ Runnability test performed under independent laboratory conditions in which 60 pages per minute were copied for 24 continuous hours. Accurate moisture control throughout the manufacturing process contributes to keep the paper sheets flat during and thus reduces paper jams in the copier.
• Printing Sharpness - Double A’s smooth surface allows for good toner transfer, making copies as sharp as the original .
• Excellent Smoothness - Double A’s smooth surface gives it a high quality touch and makes for effortless copying, especially in high-speed machines.Which makes the copy as sharp as the original.
• Bright Appearance: Double A’s 148-151 CIE whiteness provides high print contrast and resistance to fading. By using high quality raw material and modern production technology high whiteness appearance of the paper is achieved which gives high print contrast to the printing.
• Enhanced Copier Performance: The sharp blades on our advanced sheet cutting machines result in a lower dust content when printing or copying, prolonging the life of office equipment.
• Two-Sided Use: The high opacity and excellent formation resulting from Double A’s high quality fiber allows double-sided use. Modern rotary cutting machines for sheeting the paper gives sharp cutting edges that do not make the sheets stick together reduce double feeding and paper jams in the copier. Thus more work gained with less time used.
• Longer Storage Period for Documents: Acid free paper has longer shelf life, making it perfect for storing documents..
Double A Energy Conservation Paper
Using Double A Paper Helps to Save The Environment
Excellent Performance Due To The Following Characteristics
Industrial Rewards and Management Systems
Double A has 30 million fibers per gram, a unique characteristic that gives Double A its:
• Smooth surface
• High density
• High opacity
• Low ash content
• Good formation
Smoothness is a measure of the flatness of a paper’s surface and affects how it moves through a printer or copy machine. A smoother surface also has a high-quality feel, is pleasing to the eye, and is particularly well suited to high-speed machines.
Roughness is taken into account when measuring a paper’s smoothness, and the lower the number the better
the paper. Paper roughness varies from the top of a sheet to the bottom due to gravitational forces.
Bending strength improves a paper’s contact with the copy machine and prevents tearing – the higher the bending strength the better.
Another property of good paper is density, which refers to its strength, smoothness and opacity –the higher
the density, the smoother the surface, but with lower opacity and strength.
Opacity is the measure of how much light is prevented from passing through a sheet. High opacity is usually associated with high filler content and results in a high ash reading under test conditions. Double A’s opacity comes from the unique features of its pulp, giving it high opacity with low ash content.
Ash Content is another key to good paper formation – a property that is associated with filler use, high ash content equals high filler content.
Formation is an indicator of how evenly fibers and fillers are distributed in a paper sheet. Paper with poor formation has an uneven surface with thin spots and thick spots.
Light fastness is a good indicator of a paper’s resistance to fading or change of color when exposed to sunlight –
the longer the line, the longer a paper will retain color.
Double A paper passed a ‘No Jam’Runnability test for the continuous copying of 100,000 sheets of Double A 80gsm paper though a high-speed copy machine with no jamming. Conducted under independently controlled laboratory conditions at a leading copy machine manufacturer and Double A Research Center, the tough ‘No Jam’ test confirmed that when we say ‘No Jam’ –we mean it.
Double A differs from other copy paper brands in many ways, but it all starts with our revolutionary model for sourcing short fiber – ‘Paper from Farmed Trees’.
The result of more than 25 years of research and development, Double A‘s hybrid Eucalyptus tree, which is fast-growing and ideally suited to Thailand’s soil and climatic conditions, is known today as the Double A Paper Tree andis planted on hitherto unused strips of land by more than 1.5 million farmers nationwide through our ‘Paper from Farmed Trees’, or PFFT, program.
• Encouraging farmers to grow the Double A Paper Tree on their paddy ridges increases green areas that absorb
the carbon dioxide that causes global warming and climate change.
• The PFFT program generates 5 billion baht in additional income for Thai farmers, supplementing what they earn from primary crops such as rice. No initial investment is required to participate in the program, other than some available land, tools and labor, and when the trees reach maturity, the farmers simply sell them back to Double A for paper production. With social responsibility as paramount to the company as environmental responsibility, we are pleased that the extra income received through the program enhances the quality of life in our country’s farming communities.
• At Double A, no waste is wasted: all byproducts and leftovers from pulp and paper production are put to good use generating climate-friendly energy. Tree bark, woodchips, lignin and black liquor are used to generate biomass energy to power the factory, and excess energy is sold to the Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT) for local community use.
Suggested User - Copies, Presentations, Graphics, Memos, Newsletters, Correspondence, Brochures etc.
Suitable For – High Speed Copiers, Inkjet Printers, Laser Printers, Plain Paper Faxes.
We are the Paper and Stationery Wholesales appointed by Double A to distribute all Double A products at Wholesale Price. Call for the best price at our Office Stationery Shop at:
LA STATIONERY SDN.BHD. 31-33 Jalan 45/26, Taman Sri Rampai, 53300 Setapak , Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-40230088 / Fax : 03 40230066
email : email@example.com
SMS to get the best price 012 3395433